This is a landing page for things that, for whatever reason, might not have a place elsewhere on the site. Because blog posts are tied to a specific date, if I write something I plan to update in the future, I’d rather keep it off the blog archive. Non-technical stuff will also go here.
Science and mathematics
- Study notes
- Exercise solutions
- On the probability that two integers are relatively prime (TeX)
- The Burnside Problem (TeX)
- Weyl trees of famous irrational numbers (Code)
- A crash course on generating functions (TeX)
These programs are written in CWEB, and are meant to be read! I have also included the C and PDF outputs so you don’t have to download a CWEB compiler to read them.
If you wish to compile my sources from TeX, you’ll need to download these macros and typeset using the Plain TeX engine. Feel free to use and modify them for your own purposes as well.
- fontmac.tex (Fonts and document formatting)
- mathmac.tex (Mathematical shortcuts)
- proofmac.tex (Proof figures)